The 2021/22 UEFA Europa League last 16 draw takes place at UEFA HQ in Switzerland on Friday 25 February 2022.
The draw features 16 teams:
– Eight group winners from the Europa League group stage
– Eight winners from the Europa League knockout round play-offs
Red Star Belgrade
West Ham United
How the draw will work
– The group winners are seeded and will be drawn against the winners of the knockout round play-offs.
– The UEFA Europa League group winners play the second leg at home.
– Clubs from the same association cannot be drawn against each other.
What time does the Europa League draw start?
The 2021/22 Europa League draw takes place on Friday 25 february 2022 at 12:00pm (CET).
In the US, that’s 06:00am ET and 03:00am PT.
Find out what time what the draw starts wherever you are in the world.
Where can I watch the Europa League draw?
In the US and UK, the following television channels and online streaming platforms will be broadcasting the draw live:
US: TUDN App, TUDN.com, Paramount+
UK: BT Sport App, BT Sport 1, BTSport.com
Europa League last 16 dates
First legs: 10 March
Second legs: 17 March
Europa League draw: live with AS USA
You can also follow the coverage with AS USA. We’ll have all the last 16 ties as they are revealed live in Nyon.
Source Link: Read more